A blog I visit
stalk Funky Junk Interiors had an awesome recipe for homemade yogurt popsicles last week…
I made them, and they were a hit with everyone. Smooth, full of blueberries and totally delicious!!
Before summer has fled you need to try making these yourself!!
I highly recommend finding a great helper like I did!! This is my sweet girl Hannah…
1 cup fresh blueberries
1 650g container of your choice of Vanilla yogurt
2 Popsicle holders
Place a few blueberries in the bottom of each Popsicle mold. Blend the rest of your blueberries with approximately 1 1/2 cups of the yogurt. Leave it chunky.
Spoon in about two tablespoons of regular yogurt into the molds and then add the blended yogurt on top. Add sticks and freeze.
Delicious!! Refreshing!!! Healthy…yummm.
- Peaches ‘n’ Blueberry… (naturallyaddicted.wordpress.com)
- Popsicle o’clock (secret-agent-josephine.com)
- Baking with blueberries in August (richagomes.wordpress.com)
- Welcome Summer with Popsicles! (seesuestitch.wordpress.com)
- Healthy Boat Drink ~ Blueberry-Colada Smoothie (purenutritionista.wordpress.com)