1. Is there a special dish you prepare that you are famous for?
Hmmm…tough one, there are a few things I do well. I mean like cooking :) I make a pretty good sticky chicken wing, and a Caesar (the drink) that is absolutely to die for…and back in the old days when we used to hang out at the beach every night, I was the oyster girl…I make a killer oyster with hot sauce, Tabasco and melted cheese on it…mmm, yummy.
2. Are you (did you) go Black Friday shopping ?
Absolutely NOT. I don’t do Boxing day shopping either, I don’t understand how people can want to go shopping after just spending the last month an a half doing it all the freaking time….ugh.
3. What are your strangest holiday traditions?
Probably that I have my birthday celebration on Christmas Eve…I spend my whole real birthday slaving away over the stove making everyone turkey and pie :)
4. Pecan or pumpkin pie? (She actually asked “Apple or pumpkin?” I just T-giving’ed it!)
I adore pumpkin pie…pecan pie is just way too sweet for me, I am totally sweet enough already :) bhahahahahah…nevermind.
5. When will you put up your Christmas tree?
I usually don’t put it up until the 15th or so…but you know what? I have 7 trees down in my backyard, and it’s sunny out today…and I have a saw, so I am thinking this year, I might have one up by Sunday :)
- Pumpkin Pie Spiced Old-Fashioned with Homemade Pumpkin Pie Spice. (princessaioli.wordpress.com)
About the Author: A little out of line, never politically correct, and you can't dress me up...all I ask is you leave smiling and come back soon :)