1. What time did you go to bed last night and were you alone?
It was way too late…and YA I was alone, thanks for rubbing that in.
2. If you could be given ANY gift what would it be?
Well go big or go home, how about a 65 Fastback Mustang? That would be the absolute sweetest thing you could do!! Thank you so much!!
3. What was the last film that really moved/disturbed/thrilled you and why?
I have totally just been watching fluff movies, but Dylan reminded me of the movie the Butterfly effect last night, that was pretty crazy…if you haven’t seen it, watch it now!
4. What is your favourite TV show of all time?? In other words, you’ve seen them all, can watch it over and over again and quote lines from it?
I haven’t got a tv show that I like that much. I will watch movies like that though, but I don’t QUOTE shit…well unless it’s from like Plenty of Fish or something…
5. Whats your favourite way to wake up and whats the first thing you do?
Well this answer is probably going to be far more information than you ever wanted to know about me, let’s just suffice it to say not alone once and a while would be nice, and the first thing I do wouldn’t be making the bed…
6. What would you call yourself if you could choose your own name?
Izabella Carmena Holland…hahahahhaha…I have no idea if Carmena is even a name, dramatic much?
7. If you had to do a bushtucker challenge (you have to eat insects/grubs etc) what would be the worst thing you had to eat?
Oh man, a slug…I HATE slugs…I bet you could die from eating one. Seriously EWWW.
8. Whats the worst/most embarassing CD/Album you’ve ever owned and do you still have it?
Absolutely Celine Dion. About a hundred years ago there was ONE song on an album that I liked. I can’t even believe I still have it, or that I have said it out loud.
9. What would be your dream vehicle?
Well obviously since you are buying me one already, it’s a 65 Fastback Mustang.
10. Whats your favourite fantasy people sandwhich?
Lol…I had to read that twice, like what??? But you mean who do I want doing the nasty on either side of me??? Ok, Shemar Moore and Keith Urban please…pretty please?
11. What characteristics do you dislike in yourself?
12. Your favourite item of clothing and why?
Wife beater t shirt and flannel jammies. I live in them :)
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would it be and who would it be with?
I would love to got to Ireland with my best friend Nancy!! We would have so much fun!!
14. If you could have any animal/creature, What would be your ultimate pet be?
I am good with my crazy little dog, and miss bossy cat thanks :)
15. What did you want to be when you were little and do you think you ever will be?
I wanted to be a ballet dancer or a singer…and you know me right? I am a clutz, 46 years old and only sing in my truck…so probably not.
16. Whats the next planned event you’re looking to in your life?
I have a tattoo appointment on the 14th of December, and then CHRISTMAS!!!! And holding the wee prince :)
17. What were you doing before you started this?
Being bored out of my mind on a Saturday night…I really need to get out more.
18. What was the last thing you ate that you really shouldn’t of ?
A Candy cane and some Rockets.
19. If you were an ice cream/Haagen Daz/Ben and Jerrys flavour what would you be?
K, kinda a stupid question, just saying…I would have to say Moosetracks, cause mmm…good enough to eat :)
20. Who was the last person you spoke to that you didn’t want to talk to?
Probably my ex husband…
21. What was your favourite toy as a child . . .and now?
Well it probably would of been an Easy Bake Oven, but I never got one…and now? You don’t really want me to answer that do you?
22. When was the last time you cried laughing and why?
My Mom had a giggle fit on the phone, once she gets going, she sets me off.
23. What is stashed under your bed/mattress?
Oh now I KNOW you seriously do NOT want the answer to that…I am not telling anyways.
24. What did you dream about last night?
I didn’t dream that I remember, if I did it wasn’t memorable. Unfortunate.
25. What are you really afraid of?
Spiders, big huge hairy spiders, I seriously run away screaming, I HATE them.
Ok, that’s all I got, your turn!!
About the Author: A little out of line, never politically correct, and you can't dress me up...all I ask is you leave smiling and come back soon :)