1. What’s the oldest piece of clothing in your closet?
I would have to say my old jean jacket…I have had it for about 15 years. It is still my favorite jacket :)
2. How many random blog readers have you met?
I have met one of my readers that didn’t live here, Sandi is a very cool chick with amazing kids that I am really lucky to have met in real life :) Check out her blog here @ Ahhsome…
3. Do you let your kids stay up till midnight on New Years Eve? (Or, if you don’t have kiddos yet, did you get to stay up until midnight as a child?)
I have let my kids stay up until midnight for years…they are 20 and 16 now, so ya, they can pretty much do what they want :)
4. What are the gas prices where you live?
TOO FREAKING MUCH!!!! And the prices has just gone down about 6 cents. The price is $1.18 a litre.
5. What is one resolution that you know you should do but are too afraid to try?
I am not afraid of anything, and pretty much will try anything once…so there.
Happy Friday Friends :)
About the Author: A little out of line, never politically correct, and you can't dress me up...all I ask is you leave smiling and come back soon :)