Weekly Photo Challenge~Peaceful

Here is a picture I took on my Dad’s farm, I was standing that close to the deer, no zoom…they are so tame :)

Have a great Saturday my friends!!!!

Filed Under: Lifestyle

Tags:

About the Author: A little out of line, never politically correct, and you can't dress me up...all I ask is you leave smiling and come back soon :)

RSSComments (21)

Leave a Reply | Trackback URL

1. The Hook says:

Beautiful shot.
    The Hook recently posted..Cue The Cheesy Music…My Profile

2. pierre says:

Peaceful indeed and awesome picture! Thanks for the share :-)
    pierre recently posted..Horlogerie – OutillageMy Profile

3. Cris says:

That’s what I call a barrel-chested deer!

The deer I run across (sometimes literally) are not tame. I drive all night and am constantly (well, maybe not constantly, but all too often) dodging them with my vehicle. It seems they like to run out in front of my car a lot. Sometimes into it. :(

4. Reminds me of the deer around my parent’s house…
    blows my mind how close they’ll get sometimes!
    SpilledInkGuy recently posted..Fresh FruitMy Profile

5. Jan B says:

It looks peaceful to me, what could be nicer to have those animals in your ‘back yard’. Beats the hell out of having a moose there. (Not that I have any…) ;)

// Jan
    Jan B recently posted..My Job Interview…My Profile

6. What a great shot. . . . and peaceful!
    Cecelia Futch recently posted..A River of Stones: Day 14My Profile

7. Barb says:

They are extremely tame – great shot Donna, very peaceful.
    Barb recently posted..Do Not Mess With SeniorsMy Profile

8. pip says:

You are lucky being able to take the picture of deer at such close quarters. It obviously felt at “peace” with you.
    pip recently posted..My A ~ Z of PortugalMy Profile

9. WOW Donna, I’ve only been this close to a deer in Arizona, Grand Canyon North Rim. I think the deer was tame because when I parked my car, deer looked at to watch if I offered him some food. When I showed him my empty hands he turned around. In Spain once I installed a motion-sensing camera in “Sierra de Cazorla” in Jaen, Andalusia (mating season) and I got very good results. OK, Have a nice saturday too!
    PS: My smartphone (iPhone) died a few days by a direct impact and I have the new one, a Samsung Galaxy mini (android) because I have an iPad2 and I will not spend so money on another iPhone. :)
    Rafa acmewolf recently posted..Que tal empezar así nuestro día?My Profile

10. The Redneck Princess? What an awesome blog name!!
    Cardinal Guzman recently posted..Good Morning Oslo!My Profile

11. granny1947 says:

Awwwwwwwwww…Jasmine would think she had a playmate.
    granny1947 recently posted..New Theme: Fresh & CleanMy Profile

12. Gerry says:

Nice Picture. He looks so at ease.

13. Robyn says:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww – that is lovely!
    Robyn recently posted..Our A – Z of AustraliaMy Profile

14. pix & kardz says:

thanks for sharing this peaceful moment!
    pix & kardz recently posted..dusk and the meaning of a benchMy Profile