While we were over at my parents, while my Dad was in the hospital, my Mom made this soup.
Now to say it was amazing is an understatement, and it takes a lot to impress me with soup.
Here are the ingredients, give or take whatever you want to add.
- 4 cups chicken stock
- 4 pieces boneless and skinless chicken
- 1 onion chopped
- 2 cups cubed french squash
Add all ingredients to slow cooker and cook on high for five hours. Remove chicken (you add it again at the end).
- 2 more cups water
- 1/2 cup niblet corn
- 1/2 cup peas
- 1 cup roasted tomatoes
Cook for three more hours on high.
- 1 cup Egg noodles (Mom uses really fine ones almost like spagehettini)
- 1 cup Shell noodles
- One package Knorr Vegetable soup mix
- Add chopped chicken back into soup now too!
Cook for two more hours.