Whohoo…look at me go!! I have it done on Friday this week…things are certainly looking up!!!
And it’s sunny, really sunny…and the Mustang is coming out today to get a little warm up and a wipe down. That always puts a smile on my face.
Let’s get on with the fun!
1. Flu mist? Flu shot? Or take your chances?
I hate to admit it, but I am just too stubborn to get the flu shot. I have heard so much controversy towards the bad that I chose to err on the side of caution. I have never had one yet, though there have been years when I have to say I have regretted that call.
2. Do your kids have iPads? What are some good educational apps? Price?
Um no…but my Mom does, she is the expert at this one I have to say :) I did look at them over Christmas and the mini ones are uber cool!!
3. What are your favorite boy/girl baby names?
Well obviously Dylan and Colton :) and for a girl I love the name Isabella.
4. If an apple a day keeps the doctor away, which apple do you choose to eat? (red/green, gala, red delicious…)
I like hard, crunchy and a little tart apples, doesn’t matter to me what color they are if they fit that criteria!!
5. What is your favorite place to escape to for peace & quiet, to think? Why?
Well when I was a kid it was the beach. I always feel so peaceful when I hear the waves coming in…this week though, I made a place that is all my own, as you know…my oldest moved out last week. I now have a meditation/sewing room…so love!!!!
Have a great weekend everyone!! And if you live close to me, enjoy the sunshine!!