Another Candied Salmon recipe!! My boss Nigel gave me some salmon filets tonight, yummy…I had no idea what I was going to make for dinner before that :)
I decided to try a different recipe today and of course I changed it up a bit. I will definitely make this again…
- 1 (2 pound) whole salmon fillet
- 2 tablespoons dry mustard
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Preheat an oven to 375 degrees
- Place the salmon onto a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil with the skin side down. Rub the mustard into the flesh of the salmon and then spread the brown sugar and garlic powder evenly over the fish. Squeeze the lemon and sprinkle the soy sauce over the salmon. Bring the edges of the foil together and seal into a packet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the fish flakes easily with a fork, 25 to 30 minutes.
I wanted to also say that I found the original recipe for this recipe at Allrecipes.com and thank you to Mrs. Unionjack and her dad for the great recipe!!!