1. Do you apologize to your kids if you’re wrong?
Absolutely, I want my kids to know that I will own it when I am wrong, as should they. I am not perfect and they know that better than anyone else don’t they?? But I love them to pieces and when I am a jackass or wrong about anything, I will admit it!!
2. Do you have a class ring, letterman’s jacket, or similar obscenely priced high school “must have”?
Nope, school didn’t mean that much to me, I just really wanted it to be over with. I have all my yearbooks though :)
3. If you could be one age for the rest of your life, what age would you choose?
I am going to say the age I am right now, I love my life…mistakes, lessons and all :) I feel like I am still learning about myself every single day, even more so then when I was young!
4. What is your favorite (unused) baby name?
Izabella…if I had had a girl, that was what I wanted to name her :)
5. If you could make your child like something what would it be?
My youngest son hates mushrooms, and I use them all the time, so I guess that would be it…I am not one for making my kids eat things they don’t like though, they just have to eat around them :)