1. If you had a weekly newspaper column, what would you name it?
The Ramblings of a Redneck Princess…cause really, I do go on, and on. I honestly would LOVE to have a newspaper column though :) mind you finding a politically INCORRECT newspaper is an issue :)
2. Who is your mentor/inspiration?
My parents, both of them all the time…
3. What is your wake up beverage of choice?
Give me coffee and you will all live through the morning, at least two cups…with cream.
4. Would you wear your mom’s clothes?
It would depend. I would steal a T-shirt (the ones without the kittens on them) But her pants are always too short for me and the sleeves on her long sleeve shirts are too :) We have the same size feet though!!
5. When you were a kid, did you put posters on your wall? If so, what were they of?
Hell ya I did, I had one entire wall I was allowed to put pictures on, it depended on the year, there was a Bay City Rollers year, a Shawn Cassidy year, a Leif Garret year (actually it could have been him and Shawn together) I then graduated up to Kiss and Van Halen, I was totally going to marry David Lee Roth when I was legal…I am sure there were thousands more, but those were the biggies!!