1. Do you have a go to song that always puts you in a good mood?
This is one of my favorite feel good tunes right here…listen up people, you know you want to feel good!
2. Are you a real Christmas tree kinda person or do you go with a real fake one?
It depends, when the kids were small we ALWAYS went and cut down our tree, but since we have been on our own I have used my artificial tree, it is just easier and way less hassle to clean up :) but here is a picture of a tree that makes me think maybe THIS year I should have a real one. Click on the picture to go to Donna’s website @ Funky Junk Interiors
3. What are you thankful for?
The amazing, great, fabulous life that I have, and all of the people who love me :)
4. Which fashion fad from the past do you wish you could wear today?
Well this is totally going to show my old age, but I can remember secretly wishing that flared jeans would come back in style. They work better for my skinny assed legs…I can’t really think of anything else, I was pretty into the headband thing when it was popular, like during the Olivia Newton John phase, but I am pretty sure I don’t need to relive it now :)
5. Do you wait until the “low fuel” light comes on before you fill up the gas tank?
I do…I hate to admit it, but with the price of gas, with not working…I suck every single damn drop out of that tank before I fill it up baby :)