1. Who wakes up in the morning with the kids, you or hubby?
Um…well my kids are grown up…so they get up by themselves, and while they were young enough to be woken up…that would have been me.
2. Do you watch the World Series even if your team isn’t in it?
Nope…I don’t follow baseball at all, it is baseball right??? The only sport I like is hockey! Which of course isn’t on this year because of the stupid lockout.
3. What is the best compliment you have received?
Like ever?? Jeez, I have no idea. Like seriously none… I guess the last thing I can think of, was when my Dad told me that he liked reading my blog and he thought I was talented and should have a column in the newspaper :) You have to love Dads and their love for their only daughter :)
4. Do/did you dress up to take your kids trick or treating?
Not usually…it was more a kids night that a dress up for adults night, we always went in a group, so lots of Mom’s with our coffee and Baileys as the kids walked around getting treats, living in the country is cool that way :)
5. Do you have a favorite bible verse? What is it and why?
Um…NO. I don’t read the bible or follow any organized religion at all. I believe there is a higher power, but I am not going to go to church to worship someone else’s idea of what or who that is.