I am late with everything this weekend. It’s just the way it is, and that’s ok :) So lets begin shall we?
1. If you bake during the holidays, what is your favorite thing to make?
Well as you all know, I love baking. And eating it. This time of year is my favorite for making goodies. Here are my very favorite things to make…
2. Present giving: Gift bag vs wrapped box?
Well I absolutely HATE wrapping, I have to admit I am getting better at it in my old age, but I still would rather put stuff in a beautiful gift bag.
3. What do you keep your thermostat on during the winter/summer in your house?
I don’t use my furnace as a rule, we have a wood stove, so when it’s cold outside, we just keep ‘er cranked so it is a comfy temperature.
4. When thinking of your “Christmas to-do list” what percentage “done” are you?
Um…well right now, probably 50%. I have half of everything done…hopefully by the end of the day today we will jack that percentage up a bit. I feel like shopping :)
5. Do you do the “Elf on a Shelf”? If so, is your Elf naughty and what shenanigans has he gotten into?
Um…no. I just heard about it this year. Not really into it though, because I have like oh…a million other things to do :)
And Click on the Elf Picture to go to a blog with an awesome post about why NOT to do it!!!
Happy week before Christmas everyone!!!